How Does The Gift For Life® PEPTIDE technology work?
PEPTIDES are short chain amino acids linked by peptide bonds. The peptides utilized in The Gift For Life® contain naturally occurring growth factors (see below) which function to create life-giving hormonal support, provide cellular rejuvenation, and give a longer life to our pets.
The benefits of this hormonal balance include amazing joint pain relief, youthful energy, improved mood, positive immune response, and faster recovery and healing.
Naturally Occurring Growth Factors Used In The Gift For Life®
TGF-B (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) – Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
TNF-A, TNF-B (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) – peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors) – peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body.
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) – polypeptides that promote skin tissue growth and development, and speed the healing of wounds.
FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors) – peptides that are essential to the development of the skeletal and nervous systems.
GF-1, GF-2 (Insulin-like Growth Factors 1, 2) – A family of Growth Factors that plays an important role in growth and development and mediates many of the growth-promoting effects essential to liver, kidney and brain function.
Cationic Host Defense Peptides (CHDP’s) – peptides providing broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal immunomodulatory activity to boost your pet’s VIRAL SHIELD
Amino Acids Used In The Gift For Life®
1. Tryptophan (0.14%): An essential amino acid, tryptophan is a precursor for the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin. Serotonin is involved in mood regulation, appetite, and sleep, among other functions. Melatonin regulates sleep cycles.
2. Cystine (0.12%): Cystine is formed from two cysteine molecules and plays a role in maintaining the structure of proteins by forming disulfide bonds. It’s also an antioxidant and has roles in detoxification.
3. Methionine (0.17%): An essential amino acid that’s a starting molecule for protein synthesis. It also plays a role in the synthesis of other amino acids, and it’s involved in the methylation process, which is essential for many biochemical reactions.
4. Aspartic Acid (0.83%): A non-essential amino acid, aspartic acid plays a role in the urea cycle and DNA metabolism. It’s also a neurotransmitter.
5. Threonine (0.41%): An essential amino acid, threonine is crucial for protein synthesis and supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune system function.
6. Serine (0.55%): Serine is involved in the synthesis of purines, pyrimidines, and other amino acids. It also plays a role in brain function and the immune system.
7. Glutamic Acid (1.11%): Glutamic acid is a precursor for the neurotransmitter glutamate, which is involved in cognitive functions like learning and memory.
8. Proline (0.35%): Proline helps with the structure of collagens, and therefore, supports skin, joint, and tendon health.
9. Glycine (0.36%): Glycine has several roles, including serving as a neurotransmitter, being a precursor for porphyrins (used in the formation of heme), and helping to produce DNA and RNA.
10. Alanine (0.51%): Alanine plays a role in glucose metabolism and provides energy for muscles.
11. Valine (0.47%): An essential amino acid, valine is involved in energy production and muscle metabolism.
12. Isoleucine (0.38%): Another essential amino acid, isoleucine is involved in muscle metabolism, energy production, and hemoglobin synthesis.
13. Leucine (0.66%): Essential for protein synthesis, leucine also regulates blood sugar levels, aids in repairing tissues, and promotes growth and hormone production.
14. Tyrosine (0.26%): Tyrosine is a precursor for neurotransmitters like dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, which influence mood, stress response, and other functions.
15. Phenylalanine (0.38%): An essential amino acid, phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine, and subsequently for neurotransmitters and other molecules.
16. Total Lysine (0.68%): Essential for protein synthesis, lysine also aids in calcium absorption and collagen formation.
17. Histidine (0.22%): Histidine gets converted to the neurotransmitter histamine and is important for growth and repair of tissues.
18. Arginine (0.47%): Arginine is involved in several metabolic processes and is a precursor for the molecule nitric oxide, which is involved in vasodilation (widening of blood vessels).
* AOAC: Refers to methods set by the Association of Official Analytical Chemists for analyzing the concentration of the mentioned amino acids.
* Modified Lowry Assay: This is a method used to determine the concentration of proteins in a sample based on their reaction with copper ions in an alkaline solution and the subsequent reduction of Folin’s reagent by the treated protein.
The Gift For Life® is recommended by VETERINARIANS for life-changing HORMONAL SUPPORT for Cats of all breeds.
🐾 The Gift For Life® is Made in the USA and manufactured in a FDA registered facility under the strictest quality standards.
🐾 Product formulations are tailored to the specific needs of dogs, cats and horses.
🐾 Our fast acting formulas increase your pet’s energy levels and strength while decreasing their joint pain.
🐾 Over a longer period of time, reduced body fat, increased bone density, and restored hormonal balance are common.
Taken directly from our customer reviews on Amazon.com!
My 15 year old baby girl Chloe use to hide in the closet and never wanted attention but after providing her with The Gift For Life, she became super affectionate and now loves to have her back scratched on my lap and eats full meals like she is a kitten! This product positively changed my cats life.
This product has given my 19 1/2 year old kitty his life back! I recently married and moved from a first floor apartment into a 2-story duplex with my husband. Because of bad arthritis, Rusik settled in upstairs and would lie on our bed all day and night. I had to move food, water, and litter box upstairs. A friend from church gave me a bottle of The Gift for Life about a month ago. He had inadvertently ordered the feline one rather than the canine one. After FOUR days, Rusik was a completely new kitty. He’s up and down the stairs now, sits on my lap again, and enjoys getting outside for a little stroll around in the sun. He will be on this the rest of his life!
My poor baby “Mittens” suffered so much prior to the gift for life. He was lethargic , he could barely move, He’s gained a lot of weight, he was depressed . He had 6 surgeries in his urethra to remove blockage / calcium buildup , prior to getting him on the gift for life … Fast forward 18 months and he has not been ill not one time , thank God, each Surgery was in the vicinity of $10,000. I grind the pill and mix it with Tuna or some type of wet food! He eats it all!