How Does The Gift For Life® Hexatide™ Peptide technology work?
PEPTIDES are short chain amino acids linked by peptide bonds. The peptides utilized in The Gift For Life® contain naturally occurring growth factors (see below) which function to create life-giving hormonal support, provide cellular rejuvenation, and give a longer life to our pets.
The benefits of this hormonal balance include amazing joint pain relief, youthful energy, improved mood, positive immune response, and faster recovery and healing.
Naturally Occurring Growth Factors Used In The Gift For Life®
TGF-B (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) – Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
TNF-A, TNF-B (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) – peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors) – peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body.
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) – polypeptides that promote skin tissue growth and development, and speed the healing of wounds.
FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors) – peptides that are essential to the development of the skeletal and nervous systems.
GF-1, GF-2 (Insulin-like Growth Factors 1, 2) – A family of Growth Factors that plays an important role in growth and development and mediates many of the growth-promoting effects essential to liver, kidney and brain function.
Cationic Host Defense Peptides (CHDP’s) – peptides providing broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal immunomodulatory activity to boost your pet’s VIRAL SHIELD
Amino Acids Used In The Gift For Life®
1. Tryptophan (0.14%): An essential amino acid, tryptophan is a precursor for the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin. Serotonin is involved in mood regulation, appetite, and sleep, among other functions. Melatonin regulates sleep cycles.
2. Cystine (0.12%): Cystine is formed from two cysteine molecules and plays a role in maintaining the structure of proteins by forming disulfide bonds. It’s also an antioxidant and has roles in detoxification.
3. Methionine (0.17%): An essential amino acid that’s a starting molecule for protein synthesis. It also plays a role in the synthesis of other amino acids, and it’s involved in the methylation process, which is essential for many biochemical reactions.
4. Aspartic Acid (0.83%): A non-essential amino acid, aspartic acid plays a role in the urea cycle and DNA metabolism. It’s also a neurotransmitter.
5. Threonine (0.41%): An essential amino acid, threonine is crucial for protein synthesis and supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune system function.
6. Serine (0.55%): Serine is involved in the synthesis of purines, pyrimidines, and other amino acids. It also plays a role in brain function and the immune system.
7. Glutamic Acid (1.11%): Glutamic acid is a precursor for the neurotransmitter glutamate, which is involved in cognitive functions like learning and memory.
8. Proline (0.35%): Proline helps with the structure of collagens, and therefore, supports skin, joint, and tendon health.
9. Glycine (0.36%): Glycine has several roles, including serving as a neurotransmitter, being a precursor for porphyrins (used in the formation of heme), and helping to produce DNA and RNA.
10. Alanine (0.51%): Alanine plays a role in glucose metabolism and provides energy for muscles.
11. Valine (0.47%): An essential amino acid, valine is involved in energy production and muscle metabolism.
12. Isoleucine (0.38%): Another essential amino acid, isoleucine is involved in muscle metabolism, energy production, and hemoglobin synthesis.
13. Leucine (0.66%): Essential for protein synthesis, leucine also regulates blood sugar levels, aids in repairing tissues, and promotes growth and hormone production.
14. Tyrosine (0.26%): Tyrosine is a precursor for neurotransmitters like dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, which influence mood, stress response, and other functions.
15. Phenylalanine (0.38%): An essential amino acid, phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine, and subsequently for neurotransmitters and other molecules.
16. Total Lysine (0.68%): Essential for protein synthesis, lysine also aids in calcium absorption and collagen formation.
17. Histidine (0.22%): Histidine gets converted to the neurotransmitter histamine and is important for growth and repair of tissues.
18. Arginine (0.47%): Arginine is involved in several metabolic processes and is a precursor for the molecule nitric oxide, which is involved in vasodilation (widening of blood vessels).
* AOAC: Refers to methods set by the Association of Official Analytical Chemists for analyzing the concentration of the mentioned amino acids.
* Modified Lowry Assay: This is a method used to determine the concentration of proteins in a sample based on their reaction with copper ions in an alkaline solution and the subsequent reduction of Folin’s reagent by the treated protein.
The Gift For Life® is recommended by VETERINARIANS for life-changing HORMONAL SUPPORT for Dogs of all breeds.
🐾 The Gift For Life® is Made in the USA and manufactured in a FDA registered facility under the strictest quality standards.
🐾 Product formulations are tailored to the specific needs of dogs, cats and horses.
🐾 Our fast acting formulas increase your pet’s energy levels and strength while decreasing their joint pain.
🐾 Over a longer period of time, reduced body fat, increased bone density, and restored hormonal balance are common.
Taken directly from our customer reviews on Amazon.com!
The product had awesome reviews, across multiple platforms, and I figured it couldn’t hurt to try it. Within the first few days of being on it, my dog’s limp was less pronounced and he was in much better spirits. After a few weeks, he was practically a brand-new dog, or rather a dog of his youth! It brought tears to my eyes!! I waited a full 2 months before leaving a review, and I must say, it actually works.
We have been giving this supplement to our 12 year old lab – border collie mix female for about 4 months now. Prior to starting, she was listless, slept a lot, and suffered from a lot of hip & hind leg joint pain. She now eagerly takes one of her “heart pills” every morning and evening without the need for a pill pouch, cheese wrap, etc. Her energy level is very good for a dog her age.
This product is amazing! My 14 year old Springer Spaniel was so lethargic and sleeping most of the time. She was also very mean spirited and growled and snarled a lot. After a week… She is like a new dog! I am so thankful to have my easy going, happy dog back!!!